Shape Symposium 2015 Template
LaTeX Template Version 1.5 (18/5/15). This template has been downloaded from: http://www.LaTeXTemplates.com
Original author: Frits Wenneker (http://www.howtotex.com)
Modified by Michael Kistler (email@example.com)
License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
This is a skeleton file demonstrating the use of IEEEtran.cls with an IEEE journal paper.
To start writing your manuscript in Overleaf, simply click the 'Open as template' button above. Additional IEEE templates are also available - please use the tags below to view. These include: additional article templates for specific journals (e.g. IEEE Photonics), templates for conference papers, and user-submitted examples and adaptations.
Deedy - One Page Two Column Resume
Version 1.1 (30/4/2014)
Debarghya Das (http://debarghyadas.com)
IMPORTANT: THIS TEMPLATE NEEDS TO BE COMPILED WITH XeLaTeX
This template uses several fonts not included with Windows/Linux by
default. If you get compilation errors saying a font is missing, find the line
on which the font is used and either change it to a font included with your
operating system or comment the line out to use the default font.
1. Integrate biber/bibtex for article citation under publications.
2. Figure out a smoother way for the document to flow onto the next page.
3. Add styling information for a "Projects/Hacks" section.
4. Add location/address information
5. Merge OpenFont and MacFonts as a single sty with options.
1. Fixed several compilation bugs with \renewcommand
2. Got Open-source fonts (Windows/Linux support)
3. Added Last Updated
4. Move Title styling into .sty
5. Commented .sty file.
1. Overflows onto second page if any column's contents are more than the
2. Hacky space on the first bullet point on the second column.
In this sample paper, we describe the formatting requirements for content for the STAR assignment for the Introduction to Computer Graphics class, Fall 2015. Please fill this section with the abstract. This template is based on the SIGGRAPH proceedings template and the following sections will contain dummy sections and text which you can edit. Use Overleaf to collaborate and keep track of your document.
This paper presents instructions for preparing papers for the IFMBE Proceedings series. The template is intended to guide the authors in preparing the electronic version of their paper. Only papers prepared according to these instructions will be published in both, the paper and online version of the IFMBE proceedings. In this abstract section you should provide an abstract of your paper, not longer than 300 words.