- Posted on December 30, 2016
Happy Holidays from everyone here at Overleaf! It’s been an incredible 2016 – thanks in large part to all of our super, amazing, fantastic customers! We’re so appreciative of your support!
We thought it would be fun to share some of the highlights from our year here at Overleaf… both for the company and our team. We hope you’ll find it interesting and we’d love for you to share your own 2016 highlight! Join the fun and share your favourite #BestofOverleaf 2016 memory.
- Posted by John on December 22, 2016
- Posted by Ryan on December 14, 2016
New feature! Sharing protected projects is now even easier with collaborator autosuggestions.
- Posted by Mary Anne on November 30, 2016
London, UK and Boston, USA – November 30th, 2016: Three journals to provide authors with Overleaf’s cloud-based writing and collaborative features and streamlined submission process
- Overleaf, an innovative provider of scientific writing and publishing tools, today announced a partnership with Cambridge University Press (CUP) - the publishing business of the University of Cambridge.
- Posted on November 21, 2016
I am a researcher in physics at CNRS and I have been writing latex documents for more than twenty years: writing articles, reports and also latex-presentations with Beamer, both in English and French.